1.16.2008

The Essential TONI BRAXTON


this came out a few years ago but this jawn is full of classics... and the cover is just a classic...

Disc 1:

  1. Love Shoulda Brought You Home
  2. I Love Me Some Him
  3. Tell Me
  4. You're Makin' Me High
  5. He Wasn't Man Enough
  6. Just Be A Man About It
  7. How Many Ways
  8. Breathe Again
  9. You Mean The World To Me
  10. I Belong To You
  11. How Could An Angel Break My Heart
  12. Un-Break My Heart
  13. Another Sad Love Song
  14. Seven Whole Days
  15. I Don't Want To
  16. Give U My Heart

Disc 2:

  1. The Heat
  2. Gimme Some
  3. There's No Me Without You
  4. Why Should I Care
  5. Spanish Guitar
  6. I'm Still Breathing
  7. Me & My Boyfriend
  8. Give It Back
  9. The Time Of Our Lives
  10. He Wasn't Man Enough
  11. Un-Break My Heart
  12. Hit The Freeway
  13. Come On Over Here
  14. Let It Flow
  15. The Little Things
  16. Good Life
Full of classsics... you gotta show ur respect and cop...dueces

No comments: